Terms & Conditions
Verlyn Enterprises Inc. Terms and Conditions for External Suppliers include the need to:
• Implement a quality management system.
• Use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources.
• Notify VEI of nonconforming processes, products, or services, and obtain approval for their disposition
• Prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
• Notify VEI of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain the organization’s approval.
• Flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements.
• Provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing.
• Retain documented information for 10 years.
• The right of access by VEI, their customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain.
• Ensure that persons are aware of: Their contribution to product or service conformity & product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.